We can help you relearn activities of daily living so you can bring back your quality life.
If your health condition affected your mobility and sensory activities, we can help you regain these valuable skills. Through our occupational therapy service, you can follow a personalized program that allows you to learn techniques so you can perform your daily tasks.
Our registered occupational therapists provide the following services:
- Initial and ongoing health assessment
- Exercises to conserve energy
- Improve self-care ability
- Improve bathing and grooming skills
- Muscle and splinting re-education
- Correction and minimization of deformity
If you have questions and concerns, call us at 909-888-8224. You can also send your inquiries through email at email@example.com.