Regain your physical function with the aid of our registered physical therapists.
To continue living an independent life at home, you have to maintain your mobility. This way you can stay at your home without worrying about the risk of fall and other accidents. Our physical therapists can help regain and maintain your balance and physical strength.
We can render the following services:
- Initial and ongoing health assessment (motor dysfunctions, muscle strength, endurance, mobility, walking ability, range of motion, and joint disorders)
- Building Strength
- Improving Mobility
- Decreasing muscle tremors, joint stiffness, and spasticity
- Assistance with medical equipment (walker, cane, lifts)
- Assistance with prosthetic devices, i.e. supportive orthotics
- Proper body mechanics to reduce risk of injury and pain
- Heat Therapy
- Massage to reduce pain
- Exercise programs designed for individual’s homes
- Transfer techniques
- Assistance with performing daily activities and grooming
If you have inquiries about this service, you may contact us at 909-888-8224. You can also set an appointment to personally discuss your care needs.