We have registered nurses and licensed vocational nurses to care for you.
Receiving care at your own residence guarantees your independence and privacy. To help you achieve that kind of care, we offer our skilled nursing services to you. You can acquire skilled care from medical professionals while you remain living at home.
Our healthcare team can assist you with:
- Wound Care
- Decubitus Care
- Ostomy Care
- Pain Management
- Catheter and Tubing Care
- Initial and ongoing health assessment related to surgical procedures, acute and chronic illnesses, body system dysfunctions, and pain
- Medication Management and Monitoring, such as oral medication supervision and instructions, administration of injections, IV therapy, and antibiotic therapy
- Diabetic Care, including education on diet, control and preventive measures, and short-term and long-term care needs
- Education on disease processes, diet, control and prevention, and signs and symptoms management
- Laboratory Specimen Collection, such as blood tests
If you have questions and concerns, call us at 909-888-8224. You can also set an appointment to personally discuss with us your care needs.